Monday 28 June 2010

Leonidas Lunch Saturday 26 June 2010


Elders Gardner,Arnold, Roderick and Hall are leaving on Monday homeward bound. Some very powerful testimonies were borne . Tears were shed, and hearts were filled with love one for another and most of all for Him who created us . Here are some of the comments from those testimonies.

"I've enjoyed the journey the whole way" " I feel I belong more to the Gospel and Jesus Christ. These past 2 years has drawn me to them"

"My mission has given me a strong testimony of Heavenly Father and His plan"

" Before my mission I was very focused on how I was going to be a good missionary, and how I was going to help people 'come unto Christ'. Many times Heavenly Father has reminded me that He was helping me to come unto Him".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment