Tuesday 8 June 2010

Leadership meeting at Halandri 6th. June 2010


I am sorry I didn't get a picture at the start of the meeting . We presented to members and missionaries a role play of a Branch Council in action. We also invited participation from those in attendance on how they would deal with certain situations. President Charles has a vision which he shared with us. " I see the Greece Athens Temple standing on one of the immortal hills of Athens. I see the Stakes of Zion, a number in Athens alone and maybe 50 wards spread throughout Greece. I see most of them led by Greek people and I see the Church having an influence on Greek society!
Our hearts did burn within us as the Spirit spoke courage to our souls.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very neat, kρατάτε ζωντανή η πίστη! This vision is certainly possible. One of my favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon tells us how Ammon and his brothers were so successful. (Alma 26:22) "Yea, he that repenteth and exerciseth faith, and bringeth forth good works, and prayeth continually without ceasing—unto such it is given to know the mysteries of God; yea, unto such it shall be given to reveal things which never have been revealed; yea, and it shall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance, even as it has been given unto us to bring these our brethren to repentance."

    Shane
    '96-'98

    ReplyDelete