Monday 9 August 2010

Role Playing and Fish and Chips!!


The role playing throughout the 4 days proved to be most beneficial. Each group rotated between President Charles, Elder Mortensen and myself. As the week progressed more and more of the principles taught were brought into the role play situations. Elder Steeby knowing of our desire to have some fish and chips 'English ' style knew of a place and was able to track it down. We were not disappointed! My husband is enjoying himself so much he wouldn't even look up for the picture.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's my boy! He always knows where the good food is. Thank you for posting pictures and for taking such good care of him. I wish I was there to give him a hug for his birthday on Friday. Please give him one for me next time you see him. Thanks again.
    Sister Susan Steeby

    ReplyDelete