Friday 28 August 2009

Homeward Bound

Often it is early rising to get to the airport. Someone suggested we just get a bed there! You will see lots of smiles of course, because hearts are turning towards family and friends. There are also feelings of sadness, that come from parting from those who truly have become dearest brothers and sisters. The biggest wrench for me is to see someone go off on their own. I wish I could go with them to keep them company and see them safely home.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog for the mission. I had fun looking at the pictures and picking out my son. Thank you for your service and care of all the missionaries. What a wonderful example you are to all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those elders are the other half of my MTC zone! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete